NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.26.2011

Friends, I expect my email access to be sharply curtailed for a time.

All is well.  Did you know that virtually all of my sustenance for years,
including roof, food... massive internet access, has been provided
by contributions from more than 10,000
folks?  Or, um, 50?  Uh, 10?  OK, 2, and when the husband died,
and just 1 for years now, and I'm unwilling to accept that
massive generosity from that one any longer.  I'm totally fine. My
work at the vigil I expect to continue uninterrupted.  My internet
activism, maybe not.  Not; for a while.

Your Loving brother forever, no matter what,

sl

No comments:

Post a Comment