NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.20.2011

SL's reply to an email from a long lost High School skiing acquaintence

Friend,

I got so much gratification from skiing, and from sex, and making rich people
richer in the computer industry, that I thought these pursuits
were pretty much as close to heaven as one could get on this planet.  They
are utter feces, utter Hell compared with the joy of TOTAL immersion in the attempt to serve Our
Global Neediest, which is the sole and entire reason that every singe one of us was
created.  For any pleasure drenched month I wasted in my criminally self-indulgent skiing,
each day of which represented more money than 4 billion of our brothers and
sisters see in 6 months to a year (Oh My God) I'd trade for any one second of the
Joy in my totally pleasure-devoid Life now.  Those times of unspeakable selfishness
were utter, total and complete Hell, agony, Total Meaninglessness, and murder. 
This that I've had this last 10 years or so, is Heaven, every second; exactly like
Jesus, King, Gandhi, Teresa... died to tell us.  The addict to pleasure, of alcohol
by way of analogy, THINKS that their addiction is Heaven, right?  But if they
ever shake it, they realize it was complete Hell.  At some level I always knew,
enough, anyway, to finally selfishly devote myself to see if I was correct.  I was,
as was King, Gandhi, Jesus, Eleanor Roosevelt, Wael Ghonim....

What was going on in our youth was not about Universal Love, but the exact opposite. 
It was about free Lust, freedom to be globally genocidally selfish.  Love is me about
the global neediest.  Lust is me about me and mine; our insane western religion.
We couldn't have been more wrong, then, or since, and we're in the final stages
of killing civilization and all life on earth (Plan B 3.0 ) with our insane, suicidal, blind, genocidal
quest for infinite pleasure; squandering untold resources on ourselves, when
all along the only reason any penny of it was afforded us, was to spend 100% on our
Global neediest.  We've selected The Matrix over Living; over being aLive, Joy,
Love, and true Peace of Heart. I was a walking Dead person,
a zombie, a deadly vampire when you knew me.  Now I'm aLive, and no longer
quite such a malignant Tumor on the body of humanity; tho God forgive me the
many millions of magnitudes of my brothers' resources I squandered on me and
mine, thereby Starving so many among the neediest of Our Global Family.

I wish you the opposite of the Hell of Peace, I wish you the Heaven
of Peace Making.

Your brother forever, no matter what,

sl

ps:  My major links -

http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/StartLoving4#grid/user/481CE6996462B273
http://www.youtube.com/user/StartLoving4#grid/user/871B56D121255436
http://www.facebook.com/StartLoving1

No comments:

Post a Comment