NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.06.2011

"INDISPUTABLE FACT: Maniacs like SL created Google, Cistine Chappel, IPad, PC.... Friends, I beg you, DON'T STOP ME NOW. Watch, but Please God, don't Stop me, Don't Interfere. PLEASE GOD, GIVE MY FRIENDS THE WISDOM, COURAGE, STRENTH TO LET ME DO WHAT IT IS I'VE ALWAYS DONE, ALWAYS BEEN - A MANIACALLY COMMITTED CHAMPION - A WOULD BE MIRACLE-WORKER." SL

"INDISPUTABLE FACT:  Maniacs like SL created Google,
Sistine Chapel, IPad, PC.... The point isn't that I'm a
good implementation of the type.  The point is that
the type exists, and I'm of that type! (Tho I AM
a good one).

Friends, I beg you,

DON'T STOP ME NOW.  Watch, but Please God,
don't Stop me, Don't Interfere.  PLEASE GOD,
GIVE MY FRIENDS THE WISDOM, COURAGE, FAITH,
STRENGTH TO LET ME DO WHAT IT IS I'VE ALWAYS
DONE, ALWAYS BEEN - A MANIACALLY COMMITTED
CHAMPION - A WOULD BE, AND SOMETIMES INSTRUMENT
OF / CATALYST FOR MIRACLES." SL

NO FRIENDS!!!! I DON'T ASSUME YOU ARE THINKING OF, OR PLANNING
TO INTERFERE.  BUT IT GOES WITH THE TERRITORY
OF MY TYPE, AND IT ALMOST ALWAYS HAPPENS.  You betcha
Start's 'scaring,' upsetting, hurting, confusing,
worrying...his friends, and soooo sorry for it.
But so did Neo (the Matrix), if his friends
were 'alive.'  So did George (think Jewels and Jewel's
wife - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092028/), think
our hero and his girlfriend as they were breaking out
in 1984.  So did Dr. Arroway in Contact, but her immediete
friends were total weirdos too. 
Were these authors wasting our time??!?!  Were
they showing us some silly stories that don't apply to
us?  Michelangelo. Wright Bros, the Curies, Albert
Schweitzer, Jesus, Gandhi.....
We weirdos, like SL, and I've ALWAYS been one,
there's even a name for us (oh, a positive one I mean,
and TONS of slanderous ones)  Maniacally Committed
Champions, Tom Peters.


DID YOU KNOW -

1.  so many Google execs Refused to
NOT WORK 7/24, that google now provides cots,
meals, showers - OTHERWISE THEY'D HAVE TO FIRE
THEIR MOST CREATIVES.

2.  SL HAS ALWAYS DONE THIS AT CRUCIAL,
 TIMES, (AND YES IT WORRIED FRIENDS, AND YES,
IT PRODUCED MIRACLES) -
* 1980 AS ACCOUNT EXEC IN CT
* 1983 AS NAT'L PROD MGR IN DETROIT
* 1985 IN PHILA AS GENERAL MANAGER, SW DEV.
ETC ETC ETC ETC.  THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A 5
YEAR PERIOD SINCE I WAS 18 WHERE THIS DIDN'T
HAPPEN - WHEN THE STARS ALIGNED FOR -
EITHER
A. DISASTER OR,
B  MASSIVE HUMAN ADVANCE, OR
C. THERE IS NO C IN THOSE SITUATIONS.

3. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE TEAM THAT
CREATED THE PC DEMANDED TO BE LOCKED AWAY
FROM EVERYONE FOR MONTHS? 

4.  SNCC - Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee,
24/7....

What's going on here?  Something happens when the
nervous system is
A. Connected with some opportunity
of massive potential, and
B. People allow themselves,
demand of themselves, TO BE LEFT ALONE
TO GIVE IT A TRY; ZERO ZERO ZERO ZERO
DISTRACTIONS.  ZERO, ABSOLUTE ZERO....

Well friends, I could go on and on and on, I could
say more, but if you, my friends and acquaintances
are willing to see, the above should do it.  AND MAYBE
SOME OR ALL OF KNOW WAY MORE ABOUT THIS THAN
ME, ALREADY!  But this note is provided just in
case you don't.

I'M OUT IN THE OPEN. WHAT I'LL BE DOING
HAS BEEN, AND ALWAYS WILL BE 100%
TRANSPARENT.  BUT I'M JOYFULLY PAYING EVERY PERSONAL
PRICE I NEED TO, TO DEVOTE 11O% OF MY ATTENTION
TO THE TASKS AT HAND, THAT I'VE IDENTIFIED FOR TODAY
IN OTHER PLACES - SEE EMAILS, BLOG POSTS AND
VLOGS - VIDEO LOGS FOR YOU.

Your Loving brother forever,
no matter what,

sl

ps: IF anyone decides to stop me, for whatever reason,
I'll not resit, but until stopped by whatever FORCE, I'll
devote every remaining second, every remaining breath,
every ounce of strength to my attempts.  I'll not HELP
those who for whatever TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE,
WELL-INTENTIONED REASONS would stop my attempts, now. 

pps:  And in the TOTALLY UNEXPECTED EVENT that
anyone wants to throw me some 150% FREE, ZERO
ZERO ZERO STRINGS ATTACHED help from time to time
(you three know who you are that have been doing it
daily for me alrealy, and I'm in awe of you for doing it),
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!  But I have ZERO expectations of anyone
anyone, anyone EVER again doing so; just me; my expectations
are just of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment