NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.31.2011

D50+17 'The word 'Solidarity's' taken a massive new prominence for me.' SL

Maybe the most important work ever done by me is here - http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2011/01/paradim-of-love-paradim-of-lust.html .  Done years ago, the word "Solidarity" is prominent.  But only in the last few days have I found myself naturally, and involuntarily saying "10'S OF BILLIONS OF US ARE BEING TORTURED AND KILLED BY TODAYS COWARDLY, DISGUSTING INACTION."  NOW, I stand in Solidarity.

THIS is what Love is.
This is what UNIVERSAL LOVE is.
THIS is what Brotherhood is.
THIS is what Christlikeness is.
THIS is what being Christian is.
NOTHING ELSE IS.

I didn't know.  Now I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment