NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.21.2011

'135th Day of Hunger Strike ends. Desperate for R&, R& more R. 75 Day Countdown to next.' SL

Now that I have 12 hours of calories in me - thank God for Emodium AD - and can  think a bit more clearly, I'm sure I can't get away the battlefield anytime soon - must keep fighting with everything I am, everything I have, my Soul, my Heart trying to wake another, anyone, up to use the few months left we have to save a planet that is less than a full blown Hell for all of Creation, Forever.

I'm now on a 75 day countdown to my next Hunger Strike - to Kill Carbon by 2012.  Must stay here in DC, in front of the White House, as many days and hours per week as I can to do my part of staving off this planetary, unprecedented  armageddon.   Tho today - Wed I'm combining the need for Rest, Emergency backup in case of exploding bowel, and bad weather to use that Godsend cafe for computer work.

My best guess now, with all I keep learning about we humans by drilling so deep as my actions take me, farther than most ever explore, is that Jesus never expected more than one in a million, literally, to be Saved.  He never said so.  He never acted so.  It was the God Damned Apostles like Paul afterwards, and John, that made up that nonsense.   Jesus, and I, are like Obi-Wan, or Yoda, trying to inspire, ignite, train, that one in a million to become a Jedi, for Good - the Insanely Humane, like Jesus himself.  Of the hundreds of 'christians' you know, few if any will be 'Recognized' by our Savior - 'you said Lord, Lord, but I don't know you.'  [I love you, but I don't know you.]  Only with the help of the God Damned church could I have been so deluded about myself for so many decades. Slaughterhouse.  And yes, Jesus did say, 'If you love me, you will do greater works than these.'  To my discredit, I'll never stop trying.

This is an important new clarity for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment