NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

11.18.2011

D85 50H R 'SL DON'T DIE. MY ELDERS DON'T DO WHAT YOU DO.' SL

Note:  Today or tomorrow was terminal or hospital - the Hill I could take yesterday morning in 4 stops to avoid pass-out, this morning was 16, worst ever by far - Day 50, and Day 4 no fluids.  Sometimes I wonder if there is a Sentient God.  Hmmmmmm.

"Start, you drink something, you can't die.  None of my elders don't know how to stand like you do," cried (literally) Princess Lea (she may be. Pray that she is.) from among the group of young Jedi she brought to meet me last evening.  It was my 2nd time meeting with her, and two other youngsters from Occupy DC - the day before they came to meet - and we did for an hour or more.  Last night only our passion for all Creation let us focus through our quaking bodies - with the frigid temperatures and wind in front of the at about 8pm.

"OK," I said, "I'll drink something, and put the Hunger Strike Fast to Kill Carbon in 2012 on hold starting now, so I can see if this is the Fire I needed to see starting."  It may be.  I'll be holding at day 50, and taking fluids, and rolling back for each day I take of more than a day's calories; all so at an instant's notice I can go back on Hunger Strike Fast if needed.  We'll see.

So sure was I of being hospitalized today or tomorrow that I had one of my only two friends in the DC metro area, Leon, take my computers so it would be easier to liquidate them for Diane Wilson funding, not having to wrestle them from the hospital, even though I've been carrying a Last Will in my pocket with instructions.

Now I'm sending an urgent plea to Leon that I retrieve them immediately, but I'm on FedEx now with the meter running so that's all for now.  Sorry for the typos.

No comments:

Post a Comment