NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.03.2012

'I'm well into compiling a book, for INSHE Warrior wannabees.' SL

It's probably another full months work to finish, but today I'm feeling encouraged with both progress, process, and importance / value. 

My sense was that I owed the latent, aching INSHE Warrior wannabe of the future - days, years, centuries... an accessible view of SL in 2011.  So for days I've been working out the technical process for tracking and executing the manual/automated process of transcribing my video logs of the last year.  The process is shaping up better than I'd expected, the technical tools I've gathered are working, well, and as to the quality, we'll I'M Learning, I'm Growing, I'm Encouraged by re-listening to these vlogs, so my hope and confidence that some other, at some other point in time, can profit, has, well, increased a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment