NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.20.2012

'Start, do you have everything you need right now?' my sister wrote.

Wonderful to hear from you dear sister. Very glad. Loving question to me. Personally, I have all that I need, except the funds, my $2 per day rent on the coffee shop table I use as much as 10-14 hours a day to work, drip, drip, drip those $2 are dripping away. Well, if that's Our Father's will, ok. But someday, maybe, He will cause someone to see that I'm giving my Life for them, for their kids, for their Earth, and INSHE Warrior for us all, value my work, and raise some funds that the amplitude of my work doesn't diminish. Probably not. His Will be Done. 

I'm Called quite clearly to finish the transcription of last year's video logs into a book. It is maddeningly slow, and tedious, but important. I 'wrote' the stuff, but I'm learning, growing, gaining strength though the writing. Some day, someone else can benefit from it too. So I write. 

Please tell me how you are? xx sl

No comments:

Post a Comment