NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.17.2012

Day 3 completed - Fast Aborted

Day 4 is when the bowel shuts down completely, requireing a nasty restart period - at least, that's how I used to work.  Guessing that it hasn't changed, I couldn't find any hope in what I was doing, not that justified the price. The chance of my beloved Pr. Obama getting word in his lifetime of the message I was dying to get to him, was zero - at least, through my highly taxed mind / heart / spirit of day 3 - extremely fatigued / weak - I couldn't find a shred of hope.

So I've just taken calories.  More tomorrow - I see notes from some of you. I'll read and reply tomorrow, Good willing.

For the first time in all my years of hunger striking, subsequent to eating now, I'm seeing some new things about the conditions surrounding strikes that have had hope - and none of them apply to me / now.

More tomorrow, including my reading and reply to your notes.

Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment