NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.19.2012

'Jesus said, 'Love your Enemies.' He did NOT say, 'Ignore,' 'Deny,' 'Unoppose' them!!!' sLoving

Relative to 'Enemies' I am recognizing two deadly pitfalls I've been in all my days, at least, typical pitfalls for one raised in the Light of Jesus, as I was:

1.  Not recognizing Enemies.  Jesus clearly teaches to Love the enemy, and for me, that has meant being 'blind,' in 'denial,' to their existence.

2.  Mis-Representing 'Enemies' to oneself.  NEVER can they be the person.  NEVER.  BUT THEY MUST BE SEEN AS THE EVIL (OPPOSITE OF 'LIVE,' LIFE PRODUCING) WITHIN THE PERSON, PERSONS, ORGANIZATIONS....

3.  Not Warring, Unviolently, against them with every particle of being.


No comments:

Post a Comment