NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.29.2012

S Loving here. Status Update 032912

Hello.

1.  Major progress on the Blogs front:
A.  Yes, Start Loving blog has been massively difficult, and slow to navigate.  Not all was due to my stupidity - some was due to big technical limits preventing me from breaking it into Pages.  IT IS NOW BROKEN INTO PAGES!  Much more available, fast, searchable.
HAVE YOU PROMOTED THIS TO THE 1 IN A MILLION?
Now would be a good time.

B.  TRACKING PLAN B blog is now created. Now the hard work can begin.  Yippeee!!! THIS PROJECT NEEDS HELP - BASIC RESEARCH AND POSTING PERSON-POWER.  IF YOU KNOW ANYONE, PUT THEM IN TOUCH.
ALL NEW ENV RELATED POSTS NOW GOING HERE - SUBSCRIBE, NOW.

2.  SIMULTANEOUS POSTING TO BOTH BLOGS AND FACEBOOK, AND TWITTER - SORT OF.   I don't know why - maybe it is my volume of postings, or something else.  Still working on it.

A  @StartLoving1 But seems like 80% at least of what I post on the 2 blogs now auto-posts to Twitter.  ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO THE TWITTER STARTLOVING1?  HAVE YOU PROMOTED IT TO OTHERS?

B. StartLoving1 FaceBook - auto-posting here is MUCH MORE SPOTTY.  DON'T RELY ON IT. KEEPS BREAKING - PROBABLY ONLY 30% OF THE POSTS GO THERE.

3.  SPARKING AN UNVIOLENT REVOLUTION OF THE CHILDREN IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE.

A.  Just moments ago I was told that the batteries I need for the continuous sound clips of the kids on global warming, - that the batteries should be here by end of next week - weeks of delay, but the end seems in sight.  I pray.

B.  NEW WORKPLACE - IN FRONT OF THE WHITE HOUSE WITHIN DAYS NOW - All of the work above is laying a foundation - it was technical and tedious - too demanding for this old 60 year old to do in front of the White House.  BUT WITH IT DONE, even prior to the batteries arriving, I may soon have the strength to spend most or all of my time in front of the White House with what signage I have.

4.  Donations

1.  Laptop Warranty Renewal - Enough donations arrived from several of you that a two year renewal on this 3 year old machine can be placed.  Thank you!  This staves off a $1600 replacement need, that of course, I could never meet.

2.  WIFI - ????? - This will hang over my head forever, I think, seeing if it can kill me by ulcer, or heart attack.  Tomas, and then Ellen Thomas have themselves, or through friends, kept me online for about 3 years now, God bless them.  Whoever Ellen has helping her isn't paying the bill it seems, so it is unclear what will happen.

3.  Office Space Rent - at that Godsend coffee shop:  I have enough funds, thanks to a few of you, to go from $2 per day for 12 hour rental (cup of coffee) to more like $1 per day (tip) in front of the White House, just powering up at this Godsend coffee shop overnight.  A long arduous walk, lugging all the stuff, but, oh well.  No complaints.  If I have to look at picking up the WIFI, without additional help, hmmmm.

3.  Camp Seat, Sandals, Backpack, briefs - all these were years old and just sewing and duct tape kept them at all functioning.  Three young angels swooped in last week and took me to REI and what I now have should serve for years more.

E.  HEALTH - Overall fine.  At an earlier time in my life I never would have had the mental and spiritual strength for what I do, but now, I do.  It would have driven me at best into debilitating depression, and insanity or suicide at the worst.  It has changed me, and the shame would be mine if I had retained our society-worshiped denial, and thereby not been 'changed' by the horrors that face all of my human Family - all of Creation.  My kidneys remain impaired, but the worst of the symptoms - hours of night leg cramps and spasms, have reduced significantly.  Other bowel trouble I just secured medication to help manage.  Weaker, more tired physically than I've ever been, or should be, but again, God damn me if I weren't keeping my body in the way of the impending Harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment