NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.03.2012

'Jesus' Religious Fundamentalism (and mine): Loving is Fundamental. EVERYTHING else, is NOT. EVER.' sLoving

It is unlikely that I or anyone can ever prove the correctness or incorrectness of, the post title, repeated here:

'Jesus' Religious Fundamentalism: Loving is Fundamental.  EVERYTHING else, is NOT. EVER.' .

Maybe.  However, I perceive, my hunch is, that within the above post title is the Absolute Truth, the Objective, Scientific Truth of our DNA, and that Jesus was onto it, and saw it as the one, True Religion, as written in our DNA, that allowed us to survive, and flourish, as a species:

1.  Love All Creation / God, with your whole heart, mind and soul,

2.  Love every person, born, and to be born, and,

3.  FULL STOP. Any and every #3 that you or I add to 1 and 2 as your / my Religion will be the death of you / me, those around you, and ultimately the species, just as allowing any dirt whatsoever on the otherwise clean scalpel will eventually be death. That is to say, anything and everything raised to, or elevated above, Loving, and thereby displacing Loving, is instant Spiritual Death to the individual, and eventual death to the species.

This is simply to say, to hypothesize, that the fundamental adaptive feature responsible for the fact that the human species has not yet gone extinct is that our central feature is that by virtue of our DNA, above all else, we were born to, we were created to be Universally, Unconditionally Loving.  This is a provable, or disprovable hypothesis, but not with today's technology.  We just don't have the instrumentation to be able to prove or disprove this hypothesis, yet, not that anyone does or will care enough to ever try.

But my writing and speaking for years is filled with the evidence I see throughout human history of this in the lives, including our own, that we admire, and conversely, in the lives we revile.  My views on this are arduously searchable on this site, http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/, and I'll not repeat them here.

This is a massive Revelation for me, this #3 above.  It is all 1-3 written in my bones, and has been yanking me around, jerking me around, ever more explicitly as each year passed, since I was born.  But it was only this morning, after days, weeks, and months of a Dear Friend acting as unwitting midwife, that it was Born, so I could clearly see it.  My deep apologies to the unwitting midwife.  I didn't know I was in labor, till the Birth this morning.

I am fundamentally sure that this was Jesus Teaching, 1, 2, and #3, and that this was the Religion He died to make explicit, and available to us.  Virtually all disagree with me.

What I am even more Certain of, is that:

A. It is My Religion, and that I am so certain that it is the one and only salvation for all of Humanity, that

B. I will spend the rest of my days, every breath, every minute, Preaching, in deed and word, this Gospel of Loving, whatever the personal price to me - complete solitude, death, whatever.  This is Loving's version of Dr. King's,  'But if not."  Anything less than this from me would be Betrayal, Abandonment by me of you, of all creation, and that I will not, cannot do.  I will with every breath, in deed and word, strive to Preach the Gospel:

1.  Love All Creation / God, with your whole heart, mind and soul,

2.  Love every person, born, and to be born, and,

3.  FULL STOP. Any and every #3 that you or I add to 1 and 2 as your / my Religion will be the death of you / me, those around you, and ultimately the species, just as allowing any dirt whatsoever on the otherwise clean scalpel will eventually be death. That is to say, anything and everything raised to, or elevated above, Loving, and thereby displacing Loving, is instant Spiritual Death to the individual, and eventual death to the species.

I've tried EVERYTHING else.  I highly recommend, the above.


Note: 'Loving, here: Massive disaster. WIFI finally Gone. Major rework of plans now.'

No comments:

Post a Comment