NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.03.2012

'Loving, here: Massive disaster. WIFI finally Gone. Major rework of plans now.'

The sword has been dangling over my Work for years, many times the donated wifi appeared to be going away, I was told, point blank, that it was, and then a last minute reprieve.

I was just told again - it is going in hours or days now.  I didn't see a reprieve before, but I sure don't see one now.

Major regroup.  The electricity for being in front of the White House blaring pleas from our kids to kill Plan A-rmageddon, I've just cancelled the $400 battery that was 2 weeks late in shipping.  Gone.  Done.  Dead.

What now?  Internet cripple, that's for sure.  This cafe, their wifi is 1999 slowwwwww - unusable.  The DC library hours, wifi is fast there, but the hours are eratic, limited, and oh, what a grim place.  The Georgetown homeless-walkin center is a bit grim, fast wifi, looooooonnnnnnnggggggggg walk, very limited hours.

Hmmmmmm.  4G Wifi from Clear, $50 bucks per month, unlimited GB is what I needed. Gone now.

'Oh God, no wonder you have soooooooo few Worshipers.'

No comments:

Post a Comment