NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.13.2012

Book 2, final revision for your convenience 1d

Online read and Downloadable here: http://www.scribd.com/doc/95152089/Resurrecting-the-Insanely-Humane-Unviolent-Warrior-in-You-Fast-Draft-1d

Hi.  about 25% of the essays are from book 1 - I hadn't proofed them - now I have.

I suggest you switch to the attached now, and if you've already made comments, suggestions, changes in a prior draft(s), just send me both(s)/all.

Soon I'll send you the personal trainer, and the very last part of the attached - last few pages on personal trainer will update, but not the 95 characteristics, except for your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment