NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.10.2012

Book 2 NEEDS your Review - Resurrecting the Insanely Humane Unviolent Warrior in you


Book 2 NEEDS your Immediate Review - "Resurrecting the Insanely Humane Unviolent Warrior in you. A Personal Trainer."

Here's the deal:

  • Of the 95 characteristics, 95 essays, you have about 91.   Don't panic when you come to a blank page.  I thought I had them done, can't find those files.  Please, don't wait.
  • You'll find a thorough introduction to the trainer, and more than enough reading before I get the actual tool in your hands by mid week.  I can't afford to lose any more blood to these mosquitoes tonight, so, by Wednesday.
  • Maybe only 30% of the Essays have the link to their corresponding video log.  :-(  .  The videos are all up on yt chan StartLoving4, but the links will be incorporated in the next draft to you.

What is ahead? 

Uh, NOTHING that should delay your reading, and return of major comments to me.  Please.  Hurry.  Use word revisions if you have it.  Otherwise, just, using whatever software you have, make the comments, changes, corrections right in the book, and send to me, I have compare software that will show me what you've done, I expect. 

I haven't much time or energy left.  Major, high impact items, and small edits that I missed.  I don't want you to waste time.  I can't assimilate a lot of major revisions, or small detail stuff.  Just stuff that might not be to time consuming, and might make the content much more useful, or easier to read.  BUT REMEMBER PLEASE:  A.  I want this in my voice, weirdisms and all.  B.  This is not, is not, is not... a mass market book.  This is for the 2 in a million, 4 in a million, 8 in a million that are yearning to step up, and have maximal acceleration in doing so.  If someone wants to make a similar item for a broader market, let's talk!  But it will not be I that do it.

Yes, I'll be sending you a new Draft soon.  Don't wait, please.  Leave the burden on me if you get another revision and switch horses mid stream.  Just roll, and I will too.

Please read this, give me your feedback, fast, because by mid-week also I expect to give you a much better draft 6 of Book 1 - Global Warming's Death. Fast.

FYI, also online http://trackingplanb.blogspot.com/p/book-2-resurrecting-insanely-humane.html

Well, that's all I've got strength for tonight, and I'm likely to be a little slow tomorrow.

Loving


No comments:

Post a Comment