NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

6.02.2012

I've just stepped back, 1st time, to look at Book 2 - Resurrecting Potent Activism

I've just stepped back, 1st time, to look at Book 2 - Resurrecting the Insanely Humane Warrior in you... a Personal Trainer.  (Title still in flux).

I was worried as I began to do so, too long?  Missed the point? 

Bulls-eye.  

I can only think of two person that are at all likely to use it every day, to be what the world needs them to be, but I think of another two who I know that just may, and over time, there may be others.  Everything now depends on moving from 1 in a million of us that are Insanely Humane Warriors, to 2 in a million, 3... and those wanna-bees that learn of this book will be accelerated at light speed by it. 

What others do is not my business, just what I do, and in finishing this Personal Trainer I will have provided what nowhere else exists, a Personal Trainer capable of condensing what took me decades to learn and become, onto weeks and months.

The slightly updated first pages attached.  The draft of the rest - I can't tell - tomorrow?  Monday?   Tuesday?  I can't tell how long it will take me to pull it all together.

Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment