NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.09.2012

GWDF2 Day 1: I'm already dead. Pls understand.

I know it is awkward, but I'm already dead.  We Bangladeshi's, Athabaskans, million species, Maldivians, Indigenous Alaskans... we're already dead.  Plan A, Plan A-armageddon, that's what is certain for us.  We're already dead.  Many physically, many culturally, because you are letting our world be killed. ravaged, raped, mutilated.  Oh, we still move around now, but we're already dead.

Awkward for you, I know.  And for us.

Loving here:  as hard as it is for me, I WILL NOT FAIL YOU - no acknowledgement, no eye contact.  I'm dead now.  I am dead now, and you will see this if you encounter me at the Embassy.  I am dead.  I am dead to you.  I fail you, if not.  I am a Bangladeshi, Maldivian, Athabaskan, Indigenous Alaskan.  A zombie American child. A zombie American adult.  Like you?

Maybe it will help  you see that you want to change this specter of things to come, before it is too late for you to resurrect us.

We haven't much time... days, weeks, months.  Not years, anymore.

If you are going to save us, it will be now, or never.

No comments:

Post a Comment