NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.08.2012

URGENT: Death Fast resumed 1314 today. It's time to Stop Talking, Stop Thinking, Start Loving

Brian, Ian, Joe, Cathy, SC...

Death Fast resumed 1314 today. 


It's time to Stop Talking, Stop Thinking (blogging, booking, planning, speaking, legislating....), and to Start Loving.

My intention last time was to be physically mute from day one, minute one.  I changed that, and that was appropriate, then.  Turns out, that 1st Death Fast was an unviolent-weapons test.  I learned. 

Not this time.  Neither with you, or anyone else will I dialog, except on routine logistical stuff with my beloved Secret Service, CVS clerks where I'll get zero cal electrolytes and zero cal vitamin water, etc....  Zero. Zero.  Did I mention, Zero?

The Creator is having some fun with me.  LOL.  Internet is pretty much down throughout the city.  I've done a 20 min video log to you, and am transcribing it.  When the internet is back up that will be my final such outbound to you, or anyone. 

I will continue working as long as I am able.  Those caring about my work will subscribe to my two blogs.

I care about all, hence what I've done till now, the video log, this email, etc. Now what is needed is my Death Fast, and silence. 

Whether you listen to the video log deeply, and read the updated transcript, up to you. I've done my part.

As of now...

This is my last Goodbye.  Know that any and all personal contact with me or from me is not at an end.  If you wish to frustrate or hurt yourselves, don't believe me.

Loving, all

No comments:

Post a Comment