NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.26.2012

GWDF D10B Stomach pain may force a temporary hold

It's borderline.  The pain is pretty much always there, but not always debilitating.  Yesterday was one of the days I've lost hours of work, just trying to manage the pain.  Today, so far, I can pretty well work.  I can't tell if the meds I'm taking are helping or causing.  Next day of incapacitation I expect to go back in for a consultation.  If tests could reveal some low cost treatment (that it is free to me is immaterial), or if there are low cost pain meds I could take, I'd like to know.

Over half way through Jim Hansen's "Storms of my Grandchildren," culling for the key "in their own words" quotes for the next book.  He's the only one of Romm, McKibben, Brown... in whom I find moral integrity - putting their bodies where their mouths are, to I think I'll still find useful words from the others, particularly before their mass surrender at Copenhagen.  Except for Hansen, they don't STAND for anything.  Auth-whores, nothing more? Just reporting a blow by blow of the rape from a comfortable distance?  If there's more, I can't find it.  Not anymore.  Just pandering to the gawkers and bureaucrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment