NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.29.2012

GWDF2 D11a Ominous? 2 City Psychologists came and interviewed me today.

GWDF D11a Ominous? 2 City Psychologists came and interviewed me today.  UPDATED here - http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2012/08/update-gwdf-d11a-2-ominous-city.html

One I've been acquainted with for 3-4 years, the other not till today.  They are nice folks.  I think their interest is human, but I also think their interest is 'professional,' well, that's their 'job,' but do they understand their job as did Alfred Adler, or Nurse Ratched; as does every medical and psychological association's charter, or the APA' charter and core (they're the ones that at the highest level approved and developed the Bush/Cheney Torture Protocols); as did Morpheus, or Smith; as did Alice Paul, or the bulk of the women''s suffragists; as did Diane Nash/Core/Freedom Riders or MLK Jr and the rest of the civil rights movement of 1961 - entirely opposite?

I suspect they were sent by my beloved doc Cardile, which makes me a little sad, tho maybe by protocol she has little professional choice.

In our long conversation in which I was completely open, as I hope they were, one appropriately mentioned that some could view what I'm doing as crazy, and have me committed (she wasn't quite that blunt) to which I replied - 'I see the most likely end to what I'm doing as being lifelong committed to a torturous institutionalization, a hideous living death in St. Elizabeth's Mental Hospital, tho I'd infinitely rather be dead.'  (Hmmm.  That's how the USSR handled (handles?) things, thinking themselves right, and righteous, and 'sane.')

Interesting.

Not my business what others do.  Just my business what I do.

I wonder who, if anyone, would come to the defense of my sanity?  Uh, besides me, I mean, and Adler and Frankl, Biko, Jagerstadder, King, Gandhi, Paul, Nash, Corrie, Jesus...?   Doubtful.

"We need to stop Talking, stop Thinking, and Start Loving."  Within days of this occurring to me one cold, February morning in 2007 or so, as I deeply pondered how we could do NOTHING of promise to stop the Darfur Genocide, within days the first cross was on my forehead - 'Start Loving.'  The Heart, Loving, Uses EVERY NEURON! But the Head and the Flesh in charge, the alternative, uses Talking and "Thinking" to defuse, to displace, the Creative Tension within ourselves that Dr. King saw as the sum and substance of all sufficient Motivation, quite rightly.

I expect from this moment forward to increase many fold my resolve to discuss, to talk about, to dialog about what I am doing no further, as was my stated resolve since the beginning of this Death Fast.  For those today, or in the future, that wish to understand what I am doing and why, tho it is obvous to anyone and everyone's never visited Soul, I have done, and will continue to leave adequate logs.  But for everyone else, that wants to 'talk' and 'think' about what I am doing, rather than 'Seeing it' for what it obviously is, I intend to quadruple my resolve to stop depriving you of that opportunity.  I'm a Bangladeshi, a Maldivian... one of the last canaries in the Coal mine called earth in which you all live - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sxc2-Do7BU

No comments:

Post a Comment