NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

8.28.2012

GWDF2 D11A ER Doc guesses ulcers. Meds proscribed.

Basically, they poked, prodded, IV'd and did more tests.  Very impressive operation.  If 'activists,' the so called 'progressives,' demonstrated .0001% the professionalism, commitment, seriousness of purpose, discipline as the young folks in the ER, everyone would have a future worth living.

The blood tests, and other tests, were inconclusive.

ER doc guesses ulcer, with pain referred to rest of abdomen. Wants me to get a colonoscopy and the other one, thru the mouth to see the stomach.  Gave me ulcer meds 4 times per day.

I see my home doc, Cardile, tomorrow at 8:30.

I expect to decline the tests.

What I want is the least expensive way to manage pain for the next 4-6 weeks.

Finishing out the writing I'm doing and then the rest of the death fast is 99.99999% mental, and I just don't want to lose all this time, energy, and effectiveness to the hours per day of pain.  Like, uh, NOW.  DAMN!


No comments:

Post a Comment