NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.06.2012

GWDF2 D14a Re-electing Obama, saving America, 200 billion, my final days will be spent on this

There are two books I must finish:
1.  Actionable Essentials 2 - the words of Dr. Lester Brown.
2.  Updated Book 1 - Global Warming's Death. Fast.

This should take me 2 more weeks.  But what then?

Well, I've known that my major contribution then is to put the last measure of my devotion behind what I've written, lived, and spoken about averting Environmental Armageddon, standing on the shoulders of the world's most qualified Doctors - WWIII interrupted.  Well, ok, but that will take probably 4-8 weeks before I'm in an urn or force fed for my remaining years in an istitution.  Ok.

Last night and tonight I remembered, and re-discovered what I'll spend the rest of my time on; just what I devoted EVERYTHING to 4 years ago.  I've said and written what needs to be said and written on averting Environmental Armageddon.  Beginning in about weeks, dropping from 800 to zero calorie Death Fast, I'll do what I can to drive it toward people's hearts, until mine stops, or is destroyed by the status quo.

But some of the time, in early weeks anyway of the zero calorie part, I'll remain lucid.  There is much, much, much I planned to study.

But there is too much at stake - the future of America, and as goes America, so goes the world.

Soon, I'll get a cell phone funded for unlimited use for the next 2 months - and I'll be on the phone most every lucid moment working as a volunteer for DNC/BarackObama.com after the books are done, to Re-elect Pr. Obama, and keep Gordon Gecko out of the hen house.  With my last breath.

Oh, uh, no.  I haven't heard Pr. Obama tonight.  He hasn't yet spoken.  I've heard enough.  I know enough.

This is what I expect.

No comments:

Post a Comment