NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.06.2012

GWDF2 D14b Abdominal pain fully returned. Huh?

What is going on?  For 2 or 3 days it was in remission for the first time in months.

Now it is fully back, tho not like that night that sent me to the ER, yet.

Damn.  I'll not go back to the doc because it seems too likely that she's sending shrinks after me, as a matter of protocol, I suspect, for being on Death Fast and refusing the tests that are indicated.

Doc Cardile is a dear, and the shrinks aren't bad, but, heck, how could they be better than the rest of our societal Matrix?  I'm just street person.  I'm someone that has rejected the Matrix and has to be 'helped' back into it.  "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," all over again.

Uh, no.  Not on my watch.

I'll just deal with the pain. 
Not much longer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment