NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.08.2012

GWDF2 D14b Less pain today. WOOHOO!

Well, I can't hardly walk standing fully straight or normal speed, hurts stomach too much. 

But WOW, I'm nothing but grateful for feeling better than yesterday.  Nothing but grateful. The Creator sent in two angels to get me meds yesterday, out of the Blue, and maybe the meds helped; maybe it is just the natural cycle of whatever it is that's broken inside me.

But whatever.  I'm nothing but grateful, nothing but grateful that it doesn't hurt as much as yesterday.  So far, I can work through the pain I have, today. Thank Creator.

I'm continuing my diversion from Book 4 -  "Actionable Essentials 2 - Dr. Lester Brown's Words," and finishing Book 1 - "Global Warming's Death.  Fast,"  to absorb all I can learn from the DNC and RNC coverage and speeches.  In another day or so of that I expect to go full time on the books for maybe 2 weeks more, get them done, and spend every second I have left on the Zero Calorie, Global Warming's Death Fast, and phone work for Pr. Obama.

Except today, for about 4 hours, I'll visit with my best friend, the woman I was married to for 2 and a half decades.  She's coming to visit from Phila.  Miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment