NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.11.2012

GWDF2 D15H1 I find this to be a lifeless planet. Truly.

GWDF2 D15H1  I find this to be a lifeless planet.  Truly.  I see no signs of life.  Rachel Corrie is dead.  Steve Biko is dead.  Gandhi and King are dead.

I see NO signs of life.  Only an all-embracing desire for The Matrix - Right and Center, and LEFT.

A friend had me watch the movie Wall-e recently.  We don't know how many hundreds or thousands of years he worked alone on a fully dead earth, until signs of life began to show, and then he took full advantage.

It may be that I too am to wait until such time as signs of life show up, preparing by writing, researching, vigiling at my Canadian Embassy outpost.

I don't know.

I see no signs of life.

As of this moment, I remain on "hold," as of today taking 1600-1800 calories per day to stay at my current 157, Day 15 weight.

I don't know what tomorrow brings.

Throughout most or much of his adulthood, England wanted nothing to do, NOTHING to do with Churchill; only when they saw existential threat, and then they wanted his help.  What did he do in the meantime?  Sharpened the saw, I'll guess.

Wall-e, aka Start Loving 200 Billion Kids Bangladeshis...

No comments:

Post a Comment