NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.13.2012

GWDF2 D15H3 Synonyms: Courage; Loving. Inseparable.'

GWDF2 D15H3 'Synonyms:  Courage; Loving.  Inseparable.

For years when I've heard the word 'courage,' often directed at me and my work, I've understood - 'Courage is what Love looks like to the onlooker.'

Yesterday I realized - they are the same thing.  Courage IS Loving.  Loving IS Courage.  One does not happen without the other.

Yes, I see some problems with this, some things that seem like exceptions.  But I find that the above trumps those exceptions.

Loving is Courage.

Courage is Loving.

They are the same neurological faculty.  They are the same Psychological feature.

The other synonyms of Loving?  Solidarity.  Respect.  Identification with.  Courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment