NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

9.11.2012

Loving, here. Pr. Obama, I hope you lose the election.

Son, this is a dead, lifeless planet - http://jesusgodgoodetcnjay.blogspot.com/2012/09/gwdf2-d15h1-i-find-this-to-be-lifeless.html and nowhere more dead than US.  "The greatest poverty I've ever seen is the poverty of Spirit in the west." That was many decades ago, said by Teresa of Calcutta, and it's gotten infinitely deader, since then.

I hope you lose good man, you and your family.  Go and enjoy yourselves.  Creator knows, you've earned it.  There is nothing too save, left.  Not your fault.  I wouldn't see it either, but I do now.


Start Loving 200 Billion Kids Bangladeshis... aka Wall-e

No comments:

Post a Comment