NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.30.2012

12.30.12 'Early, painful Death without Chemo, Now. Impossible to stop the vigil, Now. - My "Inconvenient Truth."' Loving

An "Inconvenient Truth,"  Get it?  LOL!

Seriously, that IS my inconvenient truth.  And yours?  What is stopping You from giving 100% to avert eternal Ecocide for our next 200 billion kids?

I've learned quite a bit about staying warmer out here and have adjusted my procedures accordingly - carefully carry as much heat from my sleeping-bag body into my sweaters, coat, socks, each pant leg, mittens... as I dress in the morning.  Second's count!  If I'm too slow or lax, and it is a cold arm, or let, I put into cold clothing, it may take me all day to warm up again. 

DON'T LET YOUR CLOTHES GET DAMP. 
DON'T LET YOUR CLOTHES GET DAMP. 
DON'T LET YOUR CLOTHES GET DAMP.  
DON'T LET YOUR CLOTHES GET DAMP. 

 An entire day about 3 days ago, deeply cold, damp... caused me to do some learning.

Plus, my body is acclamating.  Our physiology is amazing.  Things physically change, after days.  2 weeks ago where 45 degrees felt realllllly cold, now it is 34 degrees.

And, keep out the wind, with a tarp, jackets, object to block the wind.  Just 5 mph of wind drops the effective temperature 5-10 degrees.

The last 3 days or so have been near 100% prayer, meditation, reflection... for me.  This is extremely unusual, but not unprecidented for me.  The several weeks prior when I read and re-read the INDISPENSIBLE creators of Gandhi and MLK Jr - Leo Tolstoy's "Gospel," and "Kingdom of God...", it is like they were a near body-crushing (in a Good way) work-out for my nervous system, and it has taken at least these last 3 days for my nervous system to adjust, digest, grow, and recover.  Astonishing.  Am I recovered enough today to begin further study?  Don't know yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment