NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

12.12.2012

Cancer Update - Major Setback - 11.12.12

:-(

I may learn different today, but my plans to get back to the Canadian Embassy post have suffered a setback, it seems.  I'd hoped to return to the post next week, and to do my January / February Chemo in front of the embassy on the street.  But I learned yesterday that in all likelihood the hospital, cancer docs, will refuse to administer the chemo unless I am in a secure, relatively sterile environment - seems that chemo pretty well destroys the immune system temporarily.  :-(

Do I postpone the chemo?  Do I forgo it all together?  Do I delay return to the Can Embassy indefinitely?

I have 1 or two consults at the Hospital today, and am scheduled for one with the cancer doc on Monday here in DC.

Do I exit Christ House and travel to Phila for the weekend and then return to DC for the Mon Hosp consult Monday, and then the Can Embassy till the chemo in Jan?  Do I stay at Christ House till Monday, then take refuge in Phila till the Jan Chemo?

Is this a time for me to keep fighting, alongside Diane Wilson, and a few others, or am I to take this a decade-delayed R&R, and study time, and return to the fight full time after the Jan/Feb Chemo?

Hmmmm.  Much to decide.

2 comments:

  1. i think its the black rock telling you to take care of your body and rest, Loving. Universe talking to you. Listen. my two cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL

    That's soooooo hysterical coming from you!!!!!!!!!

    =)) rolling on the floor=)) rolling...

    xxxylb

    ReplyDelete