As of 2011 fossil fuels produced 83 percent of the world's energy according to the U.S.
Energy Information Administration (EIA). CSM
Germany: Renewables growth 5X US. Vid interview
North America's Largest Wind Energy Storage Facility Fires Up In Texas. CleanTechnica
Plan would bring wind power from the Great Plains to California Los Angeles Times
Federal appeals court denies Alaskan village's petition for rehearing in ... Legal News Line
Scientists Dismiss Geo-Engineering as a Global Warming Quick Fix. Smithsonian
$700 billion a year in investments needed to combat climate change. WEF
U.S. Should Act Unilaterally on Climate Change Bloomberg
As of 2011 fossil fuels produced 83 percent of the world's energy according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). CSM
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 02:08 PM PST
Christian Science Monitor Energy independence for fossil fuels? There's no such thing. Christian Science Monitor - Dec 27, 2012 As of 2011 fossil fuels produced 83 percent of the world's energy according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA). See realtime coverage »
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 02:05 PM PST
Mother Jones VIDEO: Will Germany Banish Fossil Fuels Before the US? Mother Jones - 21 hours ago Correspondent Rick Karr reports on how German political parties of every stripe are now backing a plan that is expected to nearly end that country's use of fossil fuels by 2050. Below, Karr sits down with German environmental economist Claudia Kemfert ...
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 01:48 PM PST
PV-Tech North America's Largest Wind Energy Storage Facility Fires Up In Texas CleanTechnica - 7 hours ago Where else to site the nation's biggest wind energy storage facility but in Texas, the state known for its extra bigness? Duke completes North Americas largest battery storage project at a wind power ...PennEnergy (press release) Duke Energy completes 36MW
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 01:39 PM PST
Los Angeles Times Plan would bring wind power from the Great Plains to California Los Angeles Times - 7 hours ago A plan being marketed in Sacramento would bring California utilities thousands of megawatts of electricity from a massive wind farm in Wyoming being developed by the entertainment and energy mogul who also developed L.A. Live and Staples Center.
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 01:19 PM PST
Federal appeals court denies Alaskan village's petition for rehearing in ... Legal News Line - 3 hours ago SAN FRANCISCO (Legal Newsline) - A federal appeals court has denied a petition for a rehearing of a case by an Alaskan village claiming that global warming is eroding its shoreline. In October, the village of Kivalina - which claims in its lawsuit ...
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 01:17 PM PST
Scientists Dismiss Geo-Engineering as a Global Warming Quick Fix Smithsonian (blog) - Jan 23, 2013 More specifically, they're examples of geo-engineering, a hotly contested subset of climate science whereby the Earth's environment is intentionally manipulated in order to mitigate the effects of global warming. Since cutting greenhouse gas emissions ... 'Rock' fix for warming
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 06:41 AM PST
$700 billion a year in investments needed to combat climate change
Posted: 24 Jan 2013 06:31 AM PST
U.S. Should Act Unilaterally on Climate Change Bloomberg - 14 hours ago Those who make the Sophisticated Objection acknowledge that climate change is a serious problem, and that the world's nations should be doing something about it.
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
- CLASIC ZIONI PROPAGANDA SCRIPS
- Rabbi Siegman - Slaughtering of Innocents
- The Price of US Ignorance of the SCHOLARSHIP
- Life in Palestine
- The Zionist Story
- OCCUPATION 101
- vid. Palestine, [The Middle East], and US Policy. Scholar, Intellectual Edward Said
- The Iron Wall. 'MUST Watch,' Pr. Carter
- Oxford U: IS ISLAM VIOLENT?
- Yale's, Oxford's, Harvard's Rashid Khalidi... US HAS NEVER, EVER, BEEN AN HONEST BROKER...
- Russel Tribunal on Palestine
- Press Club DC: Reassessing US Israel
- IF YOU'VE A SHRED OF HUMANITY... WATCH THIS...Jewish Israeli Professor Nurit Peled: Gaza concentration Camp
- vid. Netanyahu: "America is easily moved.'
- MY FB PAGE
- HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR: 'ZIONISM, JUDAISM, OPPOSITIES'
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.