NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.26.2013

nd 01.26.13 'If my choice turns out to be: A. Chemo and off-line for 6 months, or B. No chemo; B will be my choice, I'm quite sure. MY "Inconvenient Truth." The next 6 months will be more consequential than the next 6 years to averting Ecocide. I should know my choices by week's end.' Loving

nd 01.26.13

'If my choice turns out to be:

A. Chemo and off-line for 6 months, or
B. No chemo;

B will be my choice, I'm quite sure.
MY "Inconvenient Truth."

The next 6 months will be more consequential than
the next 6 years to averting Ecocide.

I should know my choices by week's end.'

Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment