From a note to our Sacred Sister Diane, she, recovering from 46 days
on her most RECENT of MANY Hunger Strikes for us:
"Yes, I'm tired too, and haven't been fighting near as long
as you. Slept 12 hours last night, and just got up from
a 3 hour nap. I'm tired, bone tired, physically, and mentally.
The right thing to do sister, I'm convinced, is to, yes,
give the avatar the rest it needs. Let it recover, so
we can continue the fight.
My guess is that come early to mid next week I'll be back
front of the Embassy, 22/7, until the Chemo begins.
I've been unintentionally pretty rough on the medical
folks in DC with my start, stop, zig, zags.... But if they
resume care for me, well, I'll try to make that happen,
I've begun already, via email; and if I can find someone
to do the chemo, radiation, whatever, I'll take it on,
aggressively, not from the comfort of friends here in DC,
or the 24 hour loving care at DC Christ House, that is willing;
but from the corner 'infirmary' of a massive DC Homeless
shelter, because I think DC is where I can best serve,
back in front of the Embassy; on the phone alongside
the rest of the Organizing for Action army...;
but the chemo, sadly, will take me down to just
6-10 hours per day at the Embassy, for the 6 month
duration, or so; and I'll lose 2 days a week or so.
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.