EDF 01.09.13 D7 A FB Note to my Honored Sister Blueskywoman Cree - My hope lies in our Indigenous Family
"Sister, I never told you. Hey, I'm a criminally over-privileged white boy by birth, and then 40 years of
choice, of which I'm horrified, but nothing I can do about it now. But
by 18 years or so ago, living in my, then (now long gone in my past),
half million dollar house in a wealthy Philadelphia suburb, I remember
driving through a massive local upscale shopping mall, built not long
before on stunning fields of grass and
trees, and telling my companion, "You know, the most civilized this land
called the US ever was, was the day before Columbus landed. It was as
True, as clear as day to me, then, and now, and I've repeated this story
Now, westerners, "christians," since then have
decimated not only the bodies, but the Spirit of almost all of my
Indigenous brothers and sisters. But unless there are still embers of
that Spirit, that level of Civilization still glowing, deep in the souls
of some of our Indigenous, then humanity, and Creation now, are all doomed.
But in you, in Chief Spence, in Idle No More.... I see Hope, for the first time in the a decade or so since my Re-birth.
I wish I had known deeply our Indigenous Elders, Chiefs, Warriors. I
think we share the same Wisdom, the same Truths, the same Spirit... the
same Creator, but I wish I could be more sure. Your Brother, Loving
ps: I hope they are Proud, Approving of me, now."
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.