Forest employees end hunger strike
Times of India
Gondia: The forest employees ended their 10 day long hunger strike on Thursday
following successful negotiations with the department officials. Over
111 temporary employees had resorted to strike demanding permanent jobs.
The deteriorating condition of ...
See all stories on this topic »
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
- CLASIC ZIONI PROPAGANDA SCRIPS
- Rabbi Siegman - Slaughtering of Innocents
- The Price of US Ignorance of the SCHOLARSHIP
- Life in Palestine
- The Zionist Story
- OCCUPATION 101
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.