NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.07.2013

nd 'Despite Over-privilege in Every Conceivable way, thru age 17 I was Criminally Under-achieving in Every important way. I see now why. My Spirit was in Profound Revolt, quiet by total Revolution, against the Worship of the Flesh that is our western Culture; while at the same time a devote there-of - Ragingly Affloholic.' Loving

nd 'Despite Over-privilege in Every Conceivable way, thru age 17 I was Criminally Under-achieving in Every important way.  I see now why.  My Spirit was in Profound Revolt, quiet by total Revolution, against the Worship of the Flesh that is our western Culture; while at the same time a devote there-of - Ragingly Affloholic.' Loving

No comments:

Post a Comment