NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.26.2013

To the kind souls likely willing to house me during Chemo.

Bless your hearts (reply to an email offering housing, this morning) - 
 
You five, in your households, I hear you, I suspect that
you'd all rather have me in housed, in this area and get the chemo,
than not.  
 
But that doesn't meet my threshold.  :-)  LOL.
 
Even in business, (and especially in my personal life),
my soul criteria, that to which I devoted
everything I was, was to DELIGHT!  And that will never change
for me.  If I could, at whatever
extreme personal cost, DELIGHT my clients, or those in 
my personal life, I'd pay that price,
and did, time after time, after time.  If I couldn't see how
to DELIGHT  in a certain circumstance, situation,
industry... I'd do them the service of getting out of the away, letting them
find other options; again, regardless of personal Price which I
Joyfully paid, and pay.

To the credit of you all, I know you'd have me.  But it is impossible
that doing so would be a Delight for you.  I'm not that guy, and my Life
isn't that Life, and I'd rather die than be a burden, downer,
bane to you all, or anyone....  My choice.  I know you all would chose
differently for me.

Loving u all

No comments:

Post a Comment