NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

1.07.2013

***** You better look at this: 01.07.13 Day 5 Ecocide's Death, FAST: 'A young couple I Dearly Love has a young son...

 ***** You better look at this. 01.07.13 Day 5 Ecocide's Death, FAST:

You better look at this.

Or, maybe you better not.

 'A young couple I Dearly Love has a young son...


They are highly educated, from hugely over-achieving, breathtakingly Loving bio-families.

Why was I thinking of their son?

My prayer life is 95% praying "The Lord's Prayer," no, not as the mindless, rote garbage, gibberish we are taught, but as I'd learned / taught myself to pray it by about 10 years ago.  THIS is the COMPASS Jesus died to give us. This is my compass, every day, for years now. This way.  (tho I've not updated that link in several years, and I'd tweek it now, if I had time, a little.)

Well, often I don't make it past the "Our Creator," and can spend many minutes, or hours with where those two words take  me - to where a Loving Creator would be looking!!!  To Her, His, It's NEEDIEST Children!  And how I was to help them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in my wiser moments the phrase "Our Creator" takes my Imagination forward -years forward, to 2050 Ecocided Earth.  

"Loving, what are our neediest children, species... BEGGING YOU TO DO, NOW, January 2013???!?!?!?!?"

And that's where  I was this moment, and still am.

And it took me to this over-privileged child of this young couple I so adore, in 2050.  And this hasn't happened to me till just now.

And I worked to imagine, 'what is he IMPLORING me to do, this hugely over-privileged  young child?'

My first thought was, 'well, he ISN'T imploring me.  He is so much of the academic, intellectual elite of Americans that he is quite insulated from the ecocide being experienced by 99% of his brothers and sisters on the planet - economically, socially, geographically....'

And I was moving on in my thoughts....

But then, no.  No.  He was screaming at me, from 2050:

"YOU LET MY PLANET BE KILLED!!!!"

"YOU LET THEM DESTROY ALL THE ANIMALS!!!!"

[Oh God. I haven't sobbed so uncontrollably in quite some time.  Can't remember when....] 

"YOU LET THEM DESTROY ALL THE SPECIES!!!!"

"YOU LET THEM KILL THE OCEANS, AND THE LAKES, AND THE RIVERS!!!!"

"YOU THOUGHT I WAS INSULATED FROM MY HUMAN FAMILY... BUT YOU WERE WRONG!!!!!  THEIR AGONY IS MY AGONY.  THEIR STARVATION, IS MY STARVATION.  THEIR DESTITUTION,  IS MY DESTITUIOIN - IN MY HEART.  IN MY SOUL."

..............

"MY GOD!!!!!! 
MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY, WHY, WHY.... DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?????????  
UNCLE LOVING - WHY????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????" 


No comments:

Post a Comment