NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.07.2013

02.07.13 Cancer Update

Pet scan from base of brain to lower thighs completed on the 5th.

Brain scan the 13th.

Meeting with oncologist 18th.

Met with Dr. that did the colonoscopy today. Asked him, 'what stage is my cancer?'  We don't know yet.  It depends on what the PET scan showed about that spot on your liver.  If that is spot is cancer, uh, not so good - stage IV - it has spread.  If that spot is NOT cancer, then maybe not so bad.  Depends on what else the PET scan shows.

Given the current issues, Pr. Obama likely to make global warming center to his SOTU, Organizing for Action... I'd be of more use to our kids if this less than stage IV.  However, not business - Creator's business.  I'm fine with whatever She He It decides [but my preference is as long as I can be given.]

If it is Stage IV, might not be worth the resources for the chemo - too little upside.  I'll inquire on the 18th, and reevaluate then.

No comments:

Post a Comment