NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

2.27.2013

Book 4: "Loving's Attempts to Be Loving," and other Blogs: 2003 - Feb 2013, Darfur - Ecocide.

Below are a variety of glimpses of my prior attempts at becoming Loving, Serving from the Soul in Solidarity - Sanity, Humanity, Joy, Passion, Peace of Heart - HEAVEN.

After my 1st campaign for the Children of Chester Pa -  ( Media: Loving [Start]  ), the Darfur Genocide was the final straw, the noose :-)  that has been yanking me around full time ever since:

Stand With Darfur - White House

Stand With Darfur: Sudan Embassy

Stand With Darfur-White House II

Brigade of PeaceMakers: for Darfur

[Yes, no results.  Zero.  My fault, or the fault of my brothers and sisters being too dead here in the US to be revived even by the high energy, total devotion "heart paddle" I'd transformed myself into?  Did you ever see the move Wall-e?]

Since then:

Intesting.  With the click of a few buttons the nice folks at bloggerbook turned my Start Loving blog into, well, this book. I actually did it by accident, intending to only do since Jan of 2012, but this came up by mistake, and, well, seemed worth putting up.  I've also linked to this in the TABS at the top of the page.  Loving's Attempts to Be Loving 2007 - Feb 2013 by Start Loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment