While I was at the library making final preparations for 6 months in chemo prison the DC City guys came by to throw out my belongings. I'll guess the Canadian Embassy made a complaint. I bear no grudges. The City is within their Rights. I Pray it doesn't come down to my stuff being thrown out with just several weeks before I enter prison, and have the stuff stored. Hmmmm.
I'll stay on a much shorter leash than I have in recent weeks, as I've been preparing for prison, and fortunately that prep work is all but done.
We'll see. If someone is out to get me, they will. I'll still leave for 20 min if I need the rest-room and late afternoon for 50 min for the homeless dinner truck.
If they are not out to 'get' me, it will be ok. We'll see.
I have a 3 hour med cancer screening next week, and a three hour cancer consult the following week. It will be interesting. There probably isn't anyone to watch it for me. :-(
NOTE: The reason I know of the city's visit? A homeless guy, black, late 60ish, very staunch, very solitary, not 'friendly,' saw the city messing with the stuff and spoke up for me. I've been here 8 months, and he maybe 15 years, I've heard. In all but the last 3 weeks he has treated me like pariah. But while respecting his space, I'm his brother, and when I know of a bad-weather report, I'll quickly pass word to him. When I receive extra food, I'll offer it to him. I literally don't look at him for a reply, because that is what I think he expects, someone offering something expecting something in return, even 'thanks.' I NEVER look for anything in return. My every breath is given as a brother. The 'giving' is the Joy - it is the Gift, to Self. But obviously it has engendered in him a higher level of humanity. That is the entire reason we are here - to bring Loving into the world. That is the work of Saving.
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
- CLASIC ZIONI PROPAGANDA SCRIPS
- Rabbi Siegman - Slaughtering of Innocents
- The Price of US Ignorance of the SCHOLARSHIP
- Life in Palestine
- The Zionist Story
- OCCUPATION 101
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.