"Ecocide's not unleashing because of the Good we do; but the Good we don't do - the completely unreasonable, personally massively disruptive, costly steps we don't do." Loving
are not unleashing Ecocide on Humanity because we don't Love. We are
unleashing Ecocide on Humanity because we
Conditionally Love, we 'Reasonably' Love, we Love except when it is
massively, massively, massively... Inconvenient!" Loving. And that will
be the epitaph on Earth unless and until an immediate, raging, Painful,
Fire of Unreasonable, Unconditional, Massively Inconvenient Loving is
unleashed. Now. To This, BEING IT first myself, my every breath is,
and will remain devoted. That is for certain. And that at times the
few making the mistake of traveling near me will feel Joy, Meaning, Goodness by our interchange, is fairly sure; and that they will feel Searing Pain, Agony, such as you are now feeling, me being the catalyst, also will be certain.
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.