From A Calendar of Wisdom
A Calendar of Wisdom [EBOOK] L. Tolstoy, Gandhi's Teacher
Imagine a flock of pigeons in a corn field. Imagine that
ninety-nine of them, instead of pecking the corn they
need and using it as they need it, start to collect all they
can into one big heap. Imagine that they do not leave '
much corn for themselves, but save this big heap of corn
on behalf of the vilest and worst in their flock. Imagine
that they all sit in a circle and watch this one pigeon^ who
squanders and wastes this wealth. And then imagine that
they rush at a weak pigeon who is the most hungry among
them who darest to take one grain from the heap without
permission, and they punish him.
If you can imagine this, then you can understand the
day-to-day behavior of mankind.
[[[UH, you, me, we're the "vilest and worst in their flock."
No? 4 billion of our brothers, sisters, children... live on
$4 per day or less, SOLELY, SIMPLY, ENTIRELY because
we that have more than that, think it is OK. Diane is an
exception. Maybe young Scott. Know any others? I don't.
Yes, yes, yes, we can continue our denial, and it'll all be ok.
Start with me. But, uh, not anymore for our kids, grandkids,
great.... The clock's just got seconds left now,
for them. The Game we've been playing for several hundred
year now, of unbridaled, insane affloholism, is over now.
The only question that remains, and YOUR LIFE will be
the answer to it: Will the Game we leave to our children
and grandchildren and... be:
A. Unmitigated Hell on the Earth we Ecocided; or
B. The Heaven that Jesus, Teresa, King, Gandhi, Malala,
Diane, Emma Goldman, Barack and Michelle... saw, and
gave 100%, Everything, to secure for our kids. They haven't
been able to, nor ever will be able to succeed, without your
all, too, your 100%, your total commitment. But they can't
fail (our, your kids) if you totally dedicate yourselves. Now.
It is up to you. It is ALL up to you now.
vid Dr. Hansen - Averting Ecocide. We're the generation
that wrecked it all, once and soon, certainly now, for all; and due to timing,
we're the only ones that can put it back together. I go on very
soon to Our Creator, SheHeIt. I've little time left to do my part,
but I'll greedily, joyfully, use every breath I'm given to
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
- CLASIC ZIONI PROPAGANDA SCRIPS
- Rabbi Siegman - Slaughtering of Innocents
- The Price of US Ignorance of the SCHOLARSHIP
- Life in Palestine
- The Zionist Story
- OCCUPATION 101
- vid. Palestine, [The Middle East], and US Policy. Scholar, Intellectual Edward Said
- The Iron Wall. 'MUST Watch,' Pr. Carter
- Oxford U: IS ISLAM VIOLENT?
- Yale's, Oxford's, Harvard's Rashid Khalidi... US HAS NEVER, EVER, BEEN AN HONEST BROKER...
- Russel Tribunal on Palestine
- Press Club DC: Reassessing US Israel
- IF YOU'VE A SHRED OF HUMANITY... WATCH THIS...Jewish Israeli Professor Nurit Peled: Gaza concentration Camp
- vid. Netanyahu: "America is easily moved.'
- MY FB PAGE
- HOLOCAUST SURVIVOR: 'ZIONISM, JUDAISM, OPPOSITIES'
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.