NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.19.2013

I've told the Creator this many times, and I say it again now - "Father, if you will avert Ecocide, if you will save my western brothers and sisters from their Affloholic, walking-Dead-selfishness (including the selfishness of selfishly worrying about their own salvation), I WILL GLADLY SPEND A TRILLION ETERNITIES IN WHATEVER HELL-FIRE YOU'VE GOT. I'd take that deal in a Heartbeat. In a Heartbeat. Loving"

I've told the Creator this many times, and I say it again now - "Father, if you will avert Ecocide, if you will save my western brothers and sisters from their Affloholic, walking-Dead-selfishness (including the selfishness of selfishly worrying about their own salvation), I WILL GLADLY SPEND A TRILLION ETERNITIES IN WHATEVER HELL-FIRE YOU'VE GOT. I'd take that deal in a Heartbeat.  In a Heartbeat. Loving"

No comments:

Post a Comment