* 027. I'm fiercely, Scrupulously selective of with whom I work, engage, accept kindnesses from…. Like a surgical team. Less is betrayal of All. As a battlefield combatant I must avoid endangering non-combatants.
Not yet added here: MOST CRUCIAL BK ON EARTH - 2: "Resurrecting Your Unviolent Warrior" (Personal Trainer)
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.