NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

3.02.2013

***** vlog 112. Each hour I mentally give, mentally dedicate, that hour, that meal, those resources, my self… to working for, Truly, Actually, our neediest children, born, and to be born. It's Heaven. Saves me from wasting that hour. Saves me from wasting my Life.

112. Each hour I mentally give, mentally dedicate, that hour, that meal, those resources, my self… to working for, Truly, Actually, our neediest children, born, and to be born.  It's Heaven. Saves me from wasting that hour.  Saves me from wasting my Life. Book 2: "Resurrecting Your Unviolent Warrior" (Personal Trainer)  [112 not yet added to the book]

No comments:

Post a Comment