Living for God, not people, seems difficult
because you do not perceive a material reward
for your good life. But the truth is the opposite.
God’s spirit, living inside you, will reward you
instantly, and this spiritual reward is better than
anything anyone else can give you.
This is the ENTIRE Gospel. Period. FULL STOP.
God: Conscience, Spirit of Loving, Heart, Compassion, Empathy, that of the Creator in us, Humanity, Sanity, Still Small Voice Within, Goodness within, our Christ Spirit, Universal Family Feeling, Agape.... [These are all the same thing, by different names.]
From: Wise Thoughts for Every Day" (Personal Trainer) L. Tolstoy
'Oh, and Living for God, as Tolstoy expresses it IS to LIVE FOR PEOPLE, but not as Slave to their petty wishes, neglect, cruelty, hostility, vindictiveness...
JOYFUL SLAVE TO OUR NEEDIEST PEOPLE'S GREATEST NEEDS OF BODY AND SOUL.
- ECOCIDE DEFINITIVE SCIENCE, DR. HANSEN 12.03.13
- My Religion - Christlike; Loving
- Bk. "Resurrecting Your Unviolent Warrior" (Pers. Trainer)
- Bk. "Global Warming's Death. Fast."
- Loving 2003 - Feb 2013
- *** UNVIOLENT REVOLUTION 3.0, UNIVERSITY, LIBRARY ****
- Glossary (R2011)
- Add'l Tabs
- Scholars: what Jesus said, did, and DIDN'T
- Historical Jesus
- 1st 30 yrs Christianity
- vlog Ecocide's Death Fast
- vlog TIME TO DIE TO AVERT ECOCIDE
- ON FB NOW: "STARTLOVING1"
- MEDIA: s.Loving
- Loving's Learnings
- 40 DEVEL. ASSETS
- Loving's Cancer
- Fee and Dividend
- vid.15 Fuel Rods to Stop Ecocide
- "We've passed the 59th minute."
- THE LAST HOURS
- Ecocide has Won. Article.
- vid. End of Empire, Civ, Life.
- Loving's New Direction
- WARNING to a Young Family
- vid Titanic Ends
The only Revolution: Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.