Living for God, not people, seems difficult
because you do not perceive a material reward
for your good life. But the truth is the opposite.
God’s spirit, living inside you, will reward you
instantly, and this spiritual reward is better than
anything anyone else can give you.
This is the ENTIRE Gospel. Period. FULL STOP.
God: Conscience, Spirit of Loving, Heart, Compassion, Empathy, that of the Creator in us, Humanity, Sanity, Still Small Voice Within, Goodness within, our Christ Spirit, Universal Family Feeling, Agape.... [These are all the same thing, by different names.]
From: Wise Thoughts for Every Day" (Personal Trainer) L. Tolstoy
'Oh, and Living for God, as Tolstoy expresses it IS to LIVE FOR PEOPLE, but not as Slave to their petty wishes, neglect, cruelty, hostility, vindictiveness...
JOYFUL SLAVE TO OUR NEEDIEST PEOPLE'S GREATEST NEEDS OF BODY AND SOUL.
- ***** White House Free Gaza Vigil
- The (Israeli) General's Son
- If Americans Knew
- Peace, Propaganda, Promised Land
- Israeli Myths and Propaganda
- Israel and Palestine
- vid. SAID TO ME, AN ARAB, "PEACE" MEANS 'DIE QUIETLY.'
- Princeton's Dr. Falk: Winning the Legitimacy War
- Desmond Tutu: Israel - Liberate Yourselves
- The Gatekeepers
- vid. Torah EXPRESSLY FORBIDS ISRAEL'S BEHAVIOR
- Bishop Tutu: IT IS APARTHEID
- Ha'aretz: Israeli teens, Racist and Proud
- Young Jews Against Occupation
- 327 Holocaust Condemn Elie Weizel, Israel, for Gaza Massacre, Demand Boycott
- Dr. Meyer, Holocaust Survivor, "Israel like the Nazis."
- "Loving, you're filled with Hate?!?!"
- NYMag: Cornell West and the Obama-Blaming Left
- Jews Against Genocide letter to Chief Rabbis of the World.
- Israel's Death Grip on US Politics
- CLASIC ZIONI PROPAGANDA SCRIPS
- Rabbi Siegman - Slaughtering of Innocents
- The Price of US Ignorance of the SCHOLARSHIP
- Life in Palestine
- The Zionist Story
- OCCUPATION 101
I strongly suspect that there is only one true Revolution possible for the human species - past, present, future. And the only time it ever has been tried, to my knowledge, is for several decades during and after the life of Jesus. That Revolution? Lived, total, solidarity with the Global Neediest (human and non-human species). "The Golden Rule is to steadfastly refuse to have what millions cannot have," is how Gandhi said it. "Do unto others ALL that you would have them do unto you," is how Jesus Lived it, and how He or his followers, said it.