NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.15.2013

A beautiful gift to me from my Sister Blueskywoman Cree

On FB she wrote - Thinking of my friend n Elder brother Loving as he enters his 17th day hunger strike- Creator doesn't see color, he sees the spirit- pls continue to keep him in your prayers. He ended taking liquids as of yesterday- he wages for the future generations as well. Much love to you Elder Loving- and then she included this video -

I'll not live to see this Divine vision.  But with total Joy, and Loving, Passion, and Peace of Heart  I give the last full measure of my devotion to make it so, in time - NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment