NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.30.2013

***** Anyone understanding my fast termination must sense tremendous negativity

Negativity isn't the correct word but it will have to do. Hopeless? Desperately bleak? Destructive negativity!

The truth is the ruler. All hope is in respecting the ruler. Especially when horrible, all hope is in facing , embracing, aligning with the ruler.

I did not want to see what  I saw - that there was no Soul left to Save.

I wanted, I want, to see that at whatever personal cost I can help to Save it.  But I don't see that.  From the top of this Death Fast, I did not see that.

No comments:

Post a Comment