NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.18.2013

D21, D4 No Fluids: "DNR, Do Not Resuscitate" Around my neck, Letter to Police, Med Personel, Legal...




Letter to Police, Secret Service, other Officers, Medical Personnel, Legal, etc. 04.08.13

I don't know if you'll see this letter (maybe here online, I hope), and I'll offer one in the next day or so to the Secret Service;, but I'll have it on me, as prominently available as I can.  If it is lost, or removed from me, well, I've done the best I can with this to respect, cooperate, and inform you.
1. DNR.  I have on me a Do Not Resuscitate order, created and signed by me 04.07.13, of sound body, well, somewhat starved, and sound mind, as is clear from my voluminous work, writings at my blogs, video logs at my blogs - unmistakably sound and sane.  Morally, and legally, my DNR should be observed.
If you have any compassion for me, you will comply with my DNR.  If you do not, it will mean I spend months or years, until I expire of old age, or the cancer in my liver, restrained (cuz that's what they'd have to do to feed me, and give me liquids), and force fed - living Hell for me, living Torture.  Is that really what you want to do to me?  Why? Please, observe the DNR.
2. Fast from all Calories, and more recently, from any and All Liquids. I've abstained from all calories since Good Friday, in honor of, and inspired by, my Cherished, Beloved Mentor, Jesus, and since on or before 04.14.13 I've taken zero liquids in my attempt, which is in line with the best, most successful unviolent change efforts in history (Google 'Start Loving,' for my blog), to avert the greatest global mass destruction ever perpetrated by human kind, exceeded only by Noah's Flood - Ecocide due to the insane Global Warming from prostituting our kid's to the fossil fuel industry.
3. Vow of Silence. NO DISRESPECT TO YOU! You in the Secret Service, and many in the Park Police know that I Love you guys, your professionalism, courage, humanity, duty, compassion more than all but maybe, maybe, three groups I've worked with, led, in industry, in my life; oh, :-), not more than my klan in Philadelphia.  One of the great Joys, Blessings, Treasures, Privilages in my life has been to watch, admire, and know you.   Oh, and the med personnel that have helped me, at Unity Health care (Doc Cardile and staff), Christ House, Howard U, Craig Keller in Homeless Services for the City...?  They know of my undying, unconditional Love and Respect for them.)
But, as part of this campaign I'm operating under a vow of silence, in a last desperate attempt to awaken the cold, dead, Soul of America, in time, in service of our current children, and the next 200 billion on earth.  The silence has been broken only rarely in the clear service of our children, or, well, to quickly help a homeless person that I can help with a few words, or a tourist, or in a shop when I was purchasing a zero calorie drink....  But by the time you find me incapacitated, I'll not break it again - I can only see how that would defeat my attempt to 'bunker buster' our all but dead Soul.

The intelligentsia (my insane brothers and sisters on the left, in pathological denial of their duty to personally risk, act, sacrifice, even in unviolent action to die), and my insane brothers and sisters on the right (in their hateful, self-righteous, entitlement and fear), and my insane brothers and sisters in the fossil fuel industry (addictively insane with the thought of 40 trillion more in revenue), are intent on TALKING TO DEATH, running out the clock in dialog, rather than ACTING, STANDING, RISKING, WORKING, PAYING THE PRICE... to save the next 1000 generations, the next 200 billion KIDS, from planet Hell on Earth.
I AM NO LONGER PARTICIPATING IN ANY TALKING, DIALOG. ALL THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID, KNOWN, DISCOVERED, DISCUSSED... HAS BEEN THERE FOR 7, 15, 30, 120 YEARS (YUP, THAT'S HOW LONG THE SCIENCE HAS BEEN CLEAR).  IT IS TIME TO STOP TALKING, AND TO THINK, SEE, CARE, AND ACT.  It is time to act. No more talking.
Stopping this ecocide, by the way, taking the lead in implementing renewable energy, is the only way the US has a prayer of maintaining economic dominance, and avoid quickly becoming a 3rd tier economy behind India, China, Germany and Japan that are already leaping ahead in the business of renewables - racing to control energy (the world's most profitable, strategic industry) in the 21st century, as we did in the 20th. The only party that would suffer if we woke up, ran the race for renewables, and thereby stopped global warming, would be the fossil fuel barons.  And the problem with that is what? Oh, jobs?  Renewables provides 3-8 jobs for every fossil fuel job.  Fact.
Hence my vow of silence.  No mote talking.  Time to act.  No more talking.  No more. I will not break the silence, for me, or for you - in my desperate, last ditch attempt to serve my next 200 billion kids, the next 1000 generations, the children that are all but out of time for us to snap out of it, and get to work for their future.  NO DISRESPECT TO YOU!  I LOVE YOU, UNCONDITIONALLY, NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO TO ME AS A CONSEQUENCE OF MY ACTIONS.
I'm sorry for whatever inconvenience, difficulty, distress I cause you in this, but even in unviolent warfare there is collateral damage.  Sorry.  Truly.
Your brother forever,
(signed copy on my person)

Start Loving
(pka, and as known in the system, James McGinley)

ps:  For immense background, plans, actions, theory.... google "start loving," and "tracking plan b."

pps:  Please, I have near zero belongings, but please, if contacted by my friends, the woman to whom I was married for many years, Cathy McGinley of West Chester, PA, Elaine of Northernd Va, or Jim also of Northern VA – if any of them contacts you for my belongings - laptop, solar panels, solar battery... I hereby bequeath them to them and wish that they be given to them.  They were instrumental of my purchase of the solar equipment, my suitcase and clothes, so by that right too, they should be given to them.  The tags on some of the equipment carries their name and land-line phone.  They’d contact you.  Please don't make it difficult for them.  They’ve suffered enough.
ppps: Please, if I am, against my wishes and rights (DNR), taken into the system, or for the leagal reasons I've spoken of, which is fine, PLEASE have this letter passed on to those involved. I will stay under this vow of silence, so if you do not pass the letter along, well, please pass it along.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DO NOT
RESUSCITATE.
NOT FOR ANY REASON.


James E. McGinley 04.17.13




DO NOT
RESUSCITATE.
NOT FOR ANY REASON.


James E. McGinley 04.17.13

No comments:

Post a Comment