NOTICE:
From any post click the photo across the page top to see the entire blog.
JAMES' PERSONAL WRITINGS: SLOVING
JAMES' MOST STRATEGIC POSTS: *****
MUCH OF MY POSTING WAS ON FACEBOOK: STARTLOVING1

4.07.2013

Day 11 Ecocide's Death Fast - Vow of silence update (detail)

My intent to operate under a vow of silence has been observed, and has been very powerful, an excellent choice.

We are decades past needing to Stop Talking, and Start Loving - start BEING the solution to the next 200 billion children.  We talk to AVOID doing so - Acting, STANDING PUTTING OUR BODIES UNVIOLENTLY IN THE WAY TILL OUR NEXT 200 BILLION KIDS ARE SAFE.  We TALK INSTEAD OF ACT.

As I've stated - EVERYTHING I DO IS IN THE SERVICE OF HUMANITY (OUR NEXT 200 BILLION KIDS BEING THE NEEDIEST, OBJECTIVELY), IN SERVICE OF SPREADING AN OUTBREAK OF LOVING, AGAPE, THE ONLY POSSIBLE (NEUROLOGICALLY) REVOLUTION, HOPE, SOLUTION, SALVATION.  Serving Humanity, Spreading a mass outbreak of Loving, in time - being the only Sacred items for me.  EVERYTHING ELSE IN MY BEING IS SUBORDINATE, A TOOL, to achieve these goals, and ALWAYS will be sacrificed.  Everything else is Strategy and Tactic.

And so too operating under a Vow of Silence (vs 'taking a vow,' which I'd NEVER do - IRRESPONSIBLE - see vlogs):

*  My intent has been to operate in silence with all that would come by to, understandably, 'Talk' about ecocide, ending Global Warming - NOW.  They need to THINK, and ACT, NOT TALK.  I'll NOT ENABLE.  When such as these stop, I hand out the handout - see earlier post.  Talk would NOT hit their heart, but I see that this sometimes does!  There's been but one exception - a fellow in whom I used to have enormous hope for the world stopped by yesterday and I spoke with him, not at length, as he wanted, understandably, but for about 10 minutes.  I Love him, too much to have gone longer.

*  As I've spoken of in a prior vlogthe one major exception to the silence has been several hours, last
Sunday, that I spent with the 2 folks, the two, beside my dad, that have been Universal Family to me, no slight of disrespect to any others, who took one of only about 3, literally, days off they take in a year (they work 7 days per week) to drive 3 hours to see me. I serve, respect, Adore and Nurture Humanity.

*  And, in Service of Humanity, there have been probably 3 or 4 small breaks per day:
  1. Len, is the most wonderful street guy.  I Love him, and worry so much about him.  I asked him this morning what I could buy him at CVS when I go - 'a sandwhich and a coke.  THANKS!'
  2. When I see rain coming, internet, I'll tell Hawk, Tony, Delbert, Len... if I see them.
  3. Carolyn walks about 25 blocks Sat, and sometimes Sun, to get food from the Lucas 4:18 folks, and others, that kindly serve us here, and Bruce, a musician, drops 2 huge food bags off for me to distribute - I told her what time to pick it up from me.
  4. A foreigner asked me yesterday - 'How do I get to the White House?' And the point of me being Silent would be what?  Would have Served who?
The reporter that came by 2 days ago?  Silence, a bow of Love, and the slip of paper - my handout.....

No comments:

Post a Comment